Praan Thai Massage Policies
Our goal is to provide exceptional service and personalized attention at all times.
Cancellation /Reschedule/ No-show policy
- Please give 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. You will not be penalized if you cancel more than 24 hours before your appointments.
- In the cases of cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointments, the deposit will be forfeited in all circumstances.
- No-show appointments will be charged for the full amount of appointments by any payment method on file.
- If there is no payment information on file, clients must pay 50% deposit with each booking.
- This policy also applies to gift card and certificate holders.
Gift Cards are non-refundable. Gift cards expire 5 years from the date of purchased. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
Keeping our commitment to cleanliness, safety and hygiene, our equipment is sanitized after every service and treatment. All towels and sheets are washed after every client.
A session consists of massage/bodywork, time for you to dress and undress and time to communicate with the therapist to make your massage/bodywork session truly customized.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to first scheduled appointment to get comfortable and give us time to discuss the session. If you are late to your session, you are missing out on your massage/bodywork time.
All spa appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service. Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the fullest possibly experience. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be afforded extension of scheduled treatments. Treatments will be rendered only for the reminder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payments for the full service.
All major credit cards are accepted. We do not accept any personal or traveler’s checks.
Our listed rates do not include gratuity. A cash gratuity of 18-20% of each service price is appropriate and appreciated.